Free Online Watch Repair Estimate
How does it work?
- Fill out the form. We will email you a free shipping label within 24 hours.
- Print and attach label to padded envelope. Secure watches inside, and ship.
- We’ll receive your watches, examine them, and email you a quoted invoice (payable by credit card).
- If you accept the quote and pay, we will repair the watch and return it. If you choose to not get them fixed, we will send the watch back to you in its original state.
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE!
- Watch Movement Overhaul
- Crystal Replacement and Repair
- Crown Replacement
- Band Repair and Resizing
- Pusher Installation
- Polishing & Precision Cleaning
- Hand Restoration and Replacement
- Dial Refinishing
- Mainspring Replacement
- Mechanical Watch Repair
- Mineral Glass Repair and Replacement
- Watch Case Repair
- ...and much more!
Online Watch Repair Services
At The Jewelry Center, we provide affordable watch repair services for anyone in the United States. We service all watch brands including Rolex, Citizen, Seiko, Timex, Invicta, Fossil, Omega, and more. Our repair experts have years of experience properly handling and servicing all models. No smart watches.
Ship In Your Watch For Expert Watch Repair Services
Do you live somewhere without a nearby store that provides watch repair service? Or maybe a busy schedule simply doesn’t give you the time right now to drive to a store. No matter the reason, we are the place where you can send your watch working again.
Can You Provide Water Resistance and Pressure Testing?
We absolutely can! Please make a note on your order that you would like to have your watch tested for water and pressure resistance. We will let you know what the charge will be after seeing the watch in person. Highly recommended!
How Long Does The Process Take?
When you send in your watches, the entire process takes anywhere from a week to a few weeks. Timing for repairs can depend on what parts are needed, and how much work the repair requires.
Who Repairs My Watch?
When you mail us your watches, our on-site jewelry repair experts will be the ones handling and servicing your timepieces. Our team is experienced and highly trained to handle all brands of watches. We repair hundreds of watches every year in our service center.
Please note that The Jewelry Center is not liable for any damages that may occur during shipping. It is extremely rare (has not happened to us yet), but please make sure your watches are packaged securely.